Priyanka Sahajananda Styling The Contestants Of Big Boss

Priyanka Sahajananda Styling The Contestants Of Big Boss: Priyanka Sahajananda, a fashion stylist from Hyderabad is very much excited to work in ‘Big Boss season 2 of telugu’. The show will be aired on Star MAA and Actor Nani will be hosting the show.

Priyanka will be styling a few of the contestants in the reality series.she's just living the dream on.




Hailing from Anantapur, Priyanka has now set her own base in Hyderabad and she's currently pursuing fashion designing.



Priyanka Says -

“After completing 12th standard I went abroad to pursue a course in psychology, after that I continued medicine and later when I came to India for holidays I felt that I can’t stay away from my family and I decided to do some course in India and as fashion designing is my passion since my childhood. I thought it is high time that I pursue it. 
“Fashion has always been in my mind since my childhood. I love dressing up in a different way. I kept on trying new styles from the beginning. I realised fashion is not only my daily routine but my passion. Being a fashion designer is the way where you have the power of creating fashion. So, finally, I am here living my dream.” 
“Before taking up fashion designing, I worked with my friend who is a celebrity photographer, so I started styling for his shoots. I must say that lady luck smiled upon me and I started styling Mr India, Mrs India and later Sundeep Kishan, Tollywood actor, and recently I designed for ‘Dhee’, ‘10 Team Leader’, Varshini and I am the designer for ‘Sixth Sense’, a Telugu reality TV show on Star Maa,” 
“I am confident that among the show somewhere the looks created by me will pop out and people especially students will adopt the style that I have created. I will be dealing with Western and traditional outfits at a time and it will be quite interesting.”




Priyanka will be styling a few of the contestants in the reality series.

                                                             Wish Her The Best 






No comments

Powered by Blogger.